Goochie Auxiliary Colors
Every artist must have pigments for color correction, skin camouflage, areola and so much more!
- Pure white – to lighten colors or refresh blurred hairstrokes.
- Glaze gold- to correct blue, grey brows, fix dark lips or areolas.
- Dark skin & Light skin – to cover undesired color to even up with skin tone.
- Nude color – for areolas or nude shade lips, Blending toner – is used to dilute pigment and lighten it in tone.
- Yellowish gold – to fix purple brows or add few drops into desired color to secure your brows from turning purplish or grey in the future.
-(Usually common with delicate, sensitive skin “FITZPATRICK SCALE 1, 2” due to skin trauma caused by color application)